Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Odontodactylus Scyllarus Is My Tank Ok For A Peacock Mantis Shrimp? (Odontodactylus Scyllarus)?

Is my tank ok for a Peacock Mantis Shrimp? (Odontodactylus scyllarus)? - odontodactylus scyllarus

I have a bucket with 12 liters of acrylic nano was just created, and instant messaging will be placed in a small kitchen Peacock. The only thing that is available and, if necessary, a cleaning crew that I do not expect to kill him. my tank is big enough? I have over 7 kilos live rock inside and 1.5 inches of good crushed coral. What do I need? Or I should have a new tank in the process? : ((Oh, and I get a PVC pipe with a secret:)

3 comments:

Marine said...

The tank should be good. Make sure there are many places to hide, too. Oh, and BTW, your cleaning crew a chance.

FishExpe... said...

If small is good for a while. It is not big enough though for an adult.

I would not put anything unless you eat because they want to.

Birdman said...

It works well for some time, but it will feed the cleaning crew in one or two days. Finally, he can grow tank.

Post a Comment