Friday, December 25, 2009

Acupuncture And Fibroids Acupuncture And Fibroids?

Acupuncture and fibroids? - acupuncture and fibroids

I have fibroids, which I much pain during menstration. The good thing is that I do not bleed heavily, I have a very limited circulation. I went to an acupuncturist twice. The first time you put three needles in my stomach, the second time was about ten years. This month my period was very curious. It was brown) only for one day (powdered blood and discovered very bad pain in my stomach (before I found in my area and back), I am very concerned that the blood flow had been diverted to the wrong. I am 31 years and never had children and I am not pregnant. Ideas?

1 comments:

ashleyte... said...

I want you by your gynecologist. I tried acupuncture as well, and has strange side effects. I do not come back until you talk to a doctor.
But each time, time, my doctor told me that changes caused by stress, diet, exercise changes, etc. can be influenced ...
Good luck!

Post a Comment