Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Camcorder Types In The $350 And Under Price Range, What Type Of Camcorder Should I Consider?

In the $350 and under price range, what type of camcorder should I consider? - camcorder types

I want to transfer videos to a PC (Vista) and then burn a DVD (I have a burner). It would be used both indoors and outdoors. I prefer no method for tape-based application (MiniDV). Do I get a better quality video camera with a flash-type camera-based standard-definition or one of these mini-videos?
Thank you for reading this.

3 comments:

Little Dog said...

Canon ZR-series (but not the ZR950). I know it is a MiniDV tape in and said he'd rather not, but this continues to be the highest-quality DV video on the amount of video compression, lower offer is applied to capture the digital data stream.

Canon FS-series. Flash memory uses the same current very high compression of MPEG2 video cameras set up disk. Because of the known problems with HDD cameras is the list of priorities of the range as follows:

MiniDV

Flash Memory



Hard Drive











DVD based camcorders should be ignored. They are useless. In particular, the standard definition, and especially if you edit video at all.

N tiger said...

I recommend the JVC Everio GZ-MG330 30GB Hard Disk Drive Camcorder with 35x Optical Zoom
Pack efficiently with one of the smallest and lightest hard disk camcorder
Equipped with a lens of high-performance Konica Minolta
Enlarge the image up to 800x with this full quality 35x optical zoom
High internal hard drive can store up to 37.5 hours of recording time
View the remaining battery power in percent and remaining recording time in minutes with the battery data
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00127Y ...

kirk7710... said...

Friend, if you are the best camera ... You should check the new Flip Ultra HD. Well, I used to waste my time so that the coding of the page text, so I'll give you the address. You should really check it out. The price is perfect and its features are great.

Post a Comment