Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Long Will The Pain From A Tooth Extraction And Bone Graft Last How Long Should I Have Pain After Tooth Extraction/ Bone Graft?

How long should I have pain after tooth extraction/ bone graft? - how long will the pain from a tooth extraction and bone graft last

I had a tooth extraction and needs a bone graft in the upper back molar (next to where my wisdom teeth) would be about 48 hours. I'm in excruciating pain and nothing works. She gave me was Motrin and vicodin 800th I had ice cream and everything they told me to do. Is there anything I can do to mitigate?

2 comments:

kleighs mommy said...

I know you do not pull your dentist after a tooth extraction Monday and am still in pain management i. I wish you a speedy recovery

tanya said...

Back to the dentist, he is the expert. He would not pray. There is a guy that the response of the upper class, Dr. SA Looking at him, he will

Post a Comment