Thursday, February 4, 2010

Headache Right Temple I Have This Headache Near My Right Temple!?

I Have This Headache Near My Right Temple!? - headache right temple

Yesterday I had these headaches, near the right temple, and in the lower right back of my head ... It is a little better today ... I think it may be a tension headache, or perhaps because to feel the area under the chest / eyes cheeks to print if you know what I mean, my nose is a kind of overload, but not so bad ... what do u think it is ... think there is a tension headache or sinus, but maybe I'm not sure ... Do you think it is serious?

1 comments:

xenicint... said...

I think that answers his own question. what he says seems to be a sinus headache, sinusitis or a cold, but if after a week or more if you are still interested in your doctor for an examination. Hope it helps. If a lot of rest and drink a lot, especially orange juice.

Post a Comment