Saturday, February 13, 2010

Butterfly Cookies Chicago How Can I Make Shapes Out Of Pillsbury Sugar Cookies?

How can I make shapes out of Pillsbury sugar cookies? - butterfly cookies chicago

I want them to make cookies or a fairy tale of a butterfly's wings for the party of my niece 3 years, but I want to use pre-mass (in the role) to. Cut I thought, either circles, half circles on the 2-and put them back to back or in the oven before I to use the dough thin and with a cookie cutter. I hope this can be as simple as possible ... Suggestions?

4 comments:

Nikki P said...

Whether the provision of the cookie dough before adding a few tablespoons of flour, the dough made.
I think your idea of halving the circle and placed back to back is the best idea. A small piece of licorice, focusing on the cookie before baking would be a small antenna Nice.
Children can decorate cookies with some of the facts, before freezing in pipes. Have fun pressed spots and patches of asphalt in the wings of a butterfly.
Enjoy the cookies.
You can also check http://www.verybestbaking http://www.pillsbury.com or for more ideas for the transformation of pre-cookie dough into shape.

Jill S said...

I would be the dough and use cookie cutters to roll, then do it again with the dough to keep the plane .. One could go even further and decorate the cookies with some very nice merengue, sprinkles, candy, etc. Good luck, hope this helps and happy cooking! :-)

libbyami said...

Jill is well run. To avoid that cookies in the flour roll, roll between two sheets of plastic. Cut into the desired shape

Laugh said...

Just roll and use the cookie-cutter ...

Post a Comment